Friday 6 December 2013

Unit Conclusion

I have thoroughly enjoyed this project. I found learning about the Elizabethans extremely interesting, as I had never given them much thought, besides the little bit if Elizabethan history I'd done at school. I have been amazed however, at how much of the Elizabethans are still alive in today's society, and how much Queen Elizabeth influenced Britain, both then and today.

This project has really made me start to look at everything differently, and I wish I had explored certain ideas and views a little bit more. I also wish I had made better use of other resources, but I do really look forward to the next project however and I look forward to experimenting more, with ideas and developing my makeup technical skills furthur, and seeing how I can build on the experience I have gained from this project both skill wise, but also with organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment